Weddings in Stowe at the Green Mountain Inn.
If you’ve been looking for a romantic backdrop for your wedding in Vermont, consider weddings at the Green Mountain Inn. From elegant reception spaces to breathtaking ceremony sites and plush accommodation, our staff will ensure your wedding surpasses your dreams.
Planning a Wedding in Stowe
Our hotel proudly boasts five ceremony locations, so when it comes to planning a wedding in Stowe, we make sure you’re spoiled for choice.
- The Library & Living Room – this is perfect for more intimate ceremonies.
- Mansfield Living Room – ideal for small ceremonies and gatherings. The grand staircase is perfect for that memorable entrance every bride deserves.
- Mansfield Gardens – if you have your heart set on outdoor weddings in Stowe, the Mansfield Lawn is the answer to your dream intimate ceremony.
Reception Venues at Green Mountain Inn
We offer two beautiful reception venues.
- Main Street Dining Room – the dining room overlooks Stowe Village and offers newlyweds quintessential New England charm complete with cozy fireplace and the ambience of an 1833 Inn. The dining room can accommodate up to 80 people with a dance floor.
- Village Room – this room is perfect for both receptions and ceremonies and lies adjacent to the Main Street Dining Room. With loads of light, antique charm, and enough privacy, this room can be reserved alone or in conjunction with the Main Street Dining Room for larger receptions. Private ceremonies can be accommodated for up to 80 guests or 100 for cocktails, dancing, and hors d’oeuvres.
Contact Us for More Information
If you’d like to find out more about the wedding ceremony and reception offerings at Green Mountain Inn, feel free to contact our event coordinator directly at 800-253-7302 x606.