It’s almost time for the seasons to change and that means tons of exciting spring activities in Stowe await you and your family. In fact, spring in Stowe is a rather active time.
Spring Activities in Stowe You Have to Try
A whole world of adventure and fun awaits you in Stowe. Some of the popular activities include:
- Kayaking and Canoeing – guided tours and seasonal programs are available from Umiak Outfitters for all ages and skill levels. Rental posts can be found at Lake Champlain, Lake Elmore, and Waterbury Reserve.
- Fishing in Stowe – from fly fishing to catamount fishing, there are a multitude of tours on offer for all ability levels. Take a drift boat trip down some of the most pristine waters in Vermont and try your hands at spin-fishing, ice-fishing and more.
- Hiking in Stowe – with the stunning Worcester range as a backdrop and the majestic Mount Mansfield, the highest peak in Vermont, Stowe is truly a mecca for its hiking
- Horseback riding – there are several top notch trails, rides and equestrian centers in Stowe that offer riding lessons, carriage rides and longer rides for all skill levels.
- Golfing – our Inn is a mere fifteen minutes’ drive from four pristine golf courses, and there are even more golf courses within a 45-minute drive, so golf enthusiasts are truly spoilt for choice when they visit Stowe.
Book Your Stay with Us
If you’re coming to Stowe to indulge in the fun spring activities, be sure to book your accommodation at the Green Mountain Inn where you can look forward to even more activities, including the game room, spa, outdoor pool and, of course, comfortable accommodation.