Imagine sitting back in a peaceful green meadow, the beauty of nature all around, as live music fills your ears. In the distance, you can see rolling green hills and lovely vistas. This can be your reality when you attend any of the events for Music in the Meadow in Stowe.
Attend Summer Concerts in a Beautiful Setting
The concert meadow is found at Trapp Family Lodge, and events are put on by Stowe Performing Arts. The outdoor venue is a sloping lawn that affords a perfect view and a great listening experience.
When you attend a show, you can either spread out with a picnic blanket (plus a picnic feast) or bring your own low-back or high-back lawn chairs. There are designated areas for each seating choice. That way, everyone gets a great view of the entertainment.
Summer Schedule for the Concert Series in Stowe
- June 25 – The Lonely Heartstrings Band – This show, featuring foot-stomping bluegrass, is free!
- July 9 – Vermont Symphony Orchestra – This patriotic show will be followed by fireworks.
- July 16 – Natalie MacMaster & Donnell Leahy – A married duo will dazzle with their fiddle-playing chops.
- July 23 – The Black Market Trust – Hear the classic sounds of jazz in new ways.
- August 20 – The Legendary Count Basie Orchestra – This is big-band jazz at its finest.
Stowe has so much to offer in the summer, including unique concerts and lots of fun. Book a summer getaway with us at Green Mountain Inn to enjoy all of Stowe’s possibilities.